Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day. Today I’m gonna show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce. This is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This will be smell and look delicious.
Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce Recipe.
You can have Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce
- Make ready of dry Shirataki pasta.
- Take of large Zucchini.
- Prepare of small Tomatoes.
- Take of Salt / pepper.
- You need of Olive oil for the sauce.
Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce step by step
- First put water in a pot and let it boil for the pasta. Organize your ingredients..
- Slice the zucchini and put them in a hot pan with the olive oil. Cook them in medium heat till they get soft..
- Cut in small pieces the tomatoes.
- When the water is boiled put the 125 gr of Shirataki pasta in for around 10 min in medium heat..
- Add some water around 30 ml and the tomatoes..
- When the pasta is boiled filter the water out and add the pasta in the sauce pan..
- Let it mix and stir it for around 4-5 min. Serve with or without cheese. Enjoy!.