Hey everyone, it’s Clark, I hope you are having an amazing day. Today I will show you how to make a special dish, Misua Soup with Meatball Shrimp. It is one of my favourite food recipe, this time i will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna really delicious.
Misua Soup with Meatball Shrimp Recipe.
You can cook Misua Soup with Meatball Shrimp using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Misua Soup with Meatball Shrimp
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 of kilo ground pork.
- Prepare 5 of onion leaf chopped.
- Take 1/2 of ginger chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion diced.
- Make ready 1/2 of bitter melon.
- You need 5 of shrimp ball optional.
- Prepare 10 pcs of shrimps chopped.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Make ready 1 of small pack of misua noodles.
Misua Soup with Meatball Shrimp step by step
- Put onion, egg, salt, pepper and chopped shrimps into ground pork and smashed to create a meatball..
- In a pan, sautè onion and garlic. Put 1 cup of water and let it boil. When already boiling put meatballs and cook it for about 20 minutes. Then add the misua noodles, shrimp balls and bitter melon. Add fish sauce to taste. Cook it for 5-10 minutes..
- Ready to serve!.